Ginni Kapoor is an Indian model and actress who primarily hails from the capital city, New Delhi, India but is predominantly seen in Punjabi music videos. She mainly rose to fame by giving hit songs such as Black suit, sung by Preet Harpal, and Kar Hausla by Hard Kaur, Neeti Mohan, and Shalmali Khobragade.
Ginni Kapoor’s early life, family background, and more:
Ginni Kapoor was born in the year 1992, in the capital city of India, New Delhi to a Khatri family. Her actual birthdate is 22 August 1992 as per the Celebanything sources. She developed creative hobbies such as dancing at quite a young age which led her to grow up to become a person who pursued a career in a field that demands creativity. In her family apart from her parents, she has a sister as well. Her sister’s name is Tanya Kapoor who also pursues a career in modeling.
Her Favorite food is biryani and chocolate and her favorite drink is caramel lava chip.
Ginni Kapoor Career and Music Videos:
As mentioned earlier, she rose to fame with her debut music video, titled Black suit. This song was released in the year 2014. Here is a list of more of her famous music video songs.
- Time Table (with Kulwinder Billa)
- Singh Naal Jodii (with Dijit Dosanjh)
- Mere Kol (with Prabh Gill)
- Chandigarh Waliye (with Ranjit Bawa)
- Bhabhi Thodi End Aa (with Resham Singh Anmol)
- Att Karti (with Jassi Gill)
- Anna Zor (with Happy Raikoti)
- Asla (with Gagan Kokri)
- Trending Nakhra
Ginni Kapoor: Further facts:
After discussing her famous music videos in which she has appeared as the lead actress, here are a few more facts about Ginni Kapoor, listed by Celebanything.
- She is a black-eyed as well as a black-haired girl.
- Her Favorite singers are Diljit Dosanjh, Jassi Gill, Babbal Rai and Sharry Mann.
- Her favorite actors are Ranbir Kapoor, Sidharth Malhotra, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- The favorite actress’ list of Ginni Kapoor goes by the name of Yami Gautam, and Deepika Padukone.
- Her favorite song is “Bas Tu”, by Roshan Prince.
Ginni Kapoor started her career as a TVC and a print shoot model in the year 2015. She is also an avid dog lover and she believes in Tarot cards too. A few of her lesser-known hobbies include reading and collecting mobile covers too. Some of her widely popular songs apart from the ones mentioned above also include “Mere Kol” by Prabh Gill, “Creez” Tarsem Jassar, “Trending Nakhra” with Amrit Maan, and many more.
Social Media Handles: