Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter who has a strong fan base in India as well. His debut release was ‘EP, My World’ in 2009, and became the first artist to have seven of the debut songs to be listed in ‘Billboard Hot 100’. In 2010, he released his first full-length studio album named ‘My World 2.0’. People became crazy over his voice in no time and he released countless albums thereafter. Justin’s ‘Sorry’ made fans crazy and the song broke all records. All his albums have a great selling record with a charm in his personality and voice attracting people from all over the globe.
Justin Bieber Awards:
Justin Beiber won the American Music award for artist of the year in 2010 and 2012 as well. He won Grammy for the song ‘Where are you now’ and Latin Grammy award for Best performance in Despacito in 2017. He has been listed several times in Forbes for the top ten most powerful celebrities in the world. Beiber is the best-selling male Canadian artist and also the best-selling music artist of the world as he has sold an estimated 100 million records. He has won two Britt awards, four NRJ music award nominations and thirteen Billboard music awards. He also has ten Grammy nominations and has won eighteen MTV European Music Awards.
Justin Bieber Affairs:
Justin dated Caitlin Beadles from 2007 to 2009, Mandy Rain in 2009, Jessica Jarrel (2009-2010), Kristen Rodeheaer (2009) and Selena Gomez from 2010 to 2013. He dated a lot of models, singers and actors but a major relationship was one with Selena Gomez.
Justin Bieber Engagement July 2018:
The singer, 24, and the model, 21, got engage. Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Are Engaged.
Justin Bieber Age: 26 yrs. Born on 1 March 1994
Justin Bieber Education Qualifications:
School: Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School, Stratford. (4.0 GPA)
St. Michael Catholic Secondary School, Stratford.
Justin Bieber Family:
Mother: Pattie Mallette
Father: Jeremy Bieber
Brother: Jaxon Bieber
Sister: Jazmyn Bieber
Justin Bieber Controversies:
- Justin Bieber has been held guilty many times for drunk driving, vandalism, and driving rashly. There was a petition filed by around 270,000 people to deport him basically for Barrack Obama’s office but it was not accepted.
- Justin has been emotionally ignorant of other classes and colors. He released an album ‘black’ in which he is seen joking about them and constantly using the word ‘niggers’. His act of racism was not accepted by society.
- Bieber once did a lot of damage to his neighbor’s house and the court asked him to pay US$80,900 for the compensation. There was also two-year probation, twelve weeks of anger management, and five days of community service. He has permanently shifted to Beverly Hills, California since the incident.
- Again in September 2014, his dangerous driving did serious damage and he was arrested.
- There was an assault case against Beiber and he was called to Argentina to defend himself.
Justin Bieber Net Worth: $285 million
Social Media Handles: