Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress working in the Hindi film industry and she is currently one of the highest-paid actresses. She has been in the news for always placing her honest opinions about her work and the industry. Her career took off after ‘Fashion’ when her role was loved and much appreciated by the audience. ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ has been a game turner of her Bollywood career. Kangana is known for versatility, acting skills, and productive movies which otherwise the industry lacks as of now.
Kangana Ranaut Awards:
Kangana has won three National Film Awards, four Filmfare Awards, three International Indian Film Academy Awards, and one award each from the Screen, Zee Cine and producers Guild award ceremonies. She won a Filmfare award in 2006 for her leading role in the thriller ‘Gangster‘. She won a National Film Award for ‘Fashion’, ‘Queen’ and ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Kangana’s dual role in ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ made it the first Bollywood movie with a female lead to earning over ₹1 billion in India.
Kangana Ranaut Other Recognitions:
Kangana has always been a raw and honest person who doesn’t mind speaking about nepotism publicly without any fear. Just like Vidya Balan, Kangana is known for breaking all the stereotypes by playing the protagonist in many films and not just being a shadow of the male actor like other actresses. Kangana appeared several times in the Times of India’s listing of the ‘Most Desirable Woman’. She was also a part of Verve’s listing of the most popular women. She can also be seen in Vogue Indian’s listings.
Kangana Ranaut affairs:
It was very difficult for Kangana to make a mark in the industry without any support or background. Still, she found some people who made her feel like a second home. They were none other than Aditya Pancholi and his wife Zarina Wahab. However, she filed a case against him in 2007 stating that he assaulted her under the influence of alcohol. Ranaut was also in a romantic relationship with Adhyayan Suman in 2008. She also dated Nicholas Lafferty who is a doctor for two years in a long-distance relationship but they broke apart as Kangana was in the mood to marry someone at that point in her career. The most controversial relationship was the one with Hrithik Roshan while shooting ‘Krrish 3‘ which is also considered as a reason for Hritik’s divorce.
Kangana Ranaut age: 32 yrs. Born on 23 March 1986
Kangana Ranaut Education Qualifications:
School: 12th pass DAV High School, Dehradun
College: Science College, Shimla
College: Elite School of Modelling, Mumbai
Kangana Ranaut family:
Mother: Asha Ranaut
Father: Amardeep Ranaut
Sister: Rangoli Ranaut
Brother: Akshit Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut Controversies:
- Kangana was in the news when she got into a romantic relationship with Aditya Pancholi who already has many rape charges against him.
- She had to face a serious wardrobe malfunction at a reputed fashion show.
- When she claimed to be approached by Paris Hilton’s line of cosmetics but all such claims were negated by the foreign machinery.
- Kangana rejected an offer worth two crores to endorse a fairness cream and made headlines for all the right reasons.
- Adhyayan Suman exposed her abusive nature and how she used him. Also, he stated that she made her aids cl her mother and harass her.
- There were rumors of a catfight with Priyanka Chopra which were the talk of the town at one point in time.
Kangana Ranaut Net Worth: $12 million dollars
(1.2 crores Indian Rupees)
Social media handles: