Narendra Modi is an Indian politician who is also the 14th and current Prime Minister of India since May 2014. From 2001 to 2014, he has been the Cheif Minister of Gujarat. He is a member of parliament and a member of the Bhartiya Janata Party. He won the 2014 elections with a huge support from all over the nation. His session was seen as the onset of bright days for the betterment of the country with a tagline of ‘Achee Din Agaye’.
Narendra Modi Awards & Recognitions :
In 2017 nationwide survey by India today named Narendra Modi as the best chief minister. He was among the few Indian politicians to appear on the cover of Times magazine. In 2014, CNN-IBN awarded him Indian of the Year award. He was listed in the 100 Most Influential people of Time’s magazine. In 2014, he broke all records by being the 15th most popular person in the world. The Bloomberg market’s magazine ranked him to be the 13th Most Influential person in the world. The Madame Tussaud Wax Museum in London displayed his wax statue in 2016. On 4th April 2019 he was honored with The highest civilian honour of the United Arab Emirates, then on 12th April The highest civilian honour of Russia, on 8th June 2019 The highest honour of the Maldives awarded to foreign dignitaries, on 24th August 2019 Member First Class, The third highest civilian honour of Bahrain.
Narendra Modi Marriage :
Modi was engaged to Jashodaben at 13 in accordance with Ghanchi tradition. They got married when he was 18 and spent very little time with each other. Later Modi started traveling and kept his marriage a secret. He spoke openly about his marriage in the 2014 general elections.
Narendra Modi Age: 69 yrs Born on 17 September 1950
Narendra Modi Education Qualifications:
1983 – Gujarat University
1978- University of Delhi
Spouse – Jashodaben Narendrabhai Modi
Brother – Prahlad Modi
Brother – Pankaj Modi
Brother- Amrit Modi
Brother – Soma Modi
Sister – Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi
Father – Damodardas Mulchand Modi
Mother – Heeraben Modi
Trump visiting Ahmedabad on 24th February 2020 and for this 3 hours trip the Gujarat state authorities have spent around Rs 30 crore ($4.2 million) on improving road infrastructure and cricket stadium.
- In the 2002 Gujarat riots, Narendra Modi was seen masterminding and asking the police to look the other way which basically redefined his entire career.
- Narendra Modi was blamed for not providing protection to former Congress leader Ehsan Jafri by Teesta Setalvad resulting which Ehsan was murdered in the 2002 riots.
- Haren Pandya was murdered in 2003 and many fingers pointed at Modi regime.
- Amit Shah who is now the BJP President was arrested in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh encounter in 2010.
- His wife from child marriage, Jashodaben has been living alone all this while which has also bothered internet in the past.
- When he was not the Prime Minister, he was denied a US visa which was lifted when he became the PM.
- He called late Sunanda Pushkar ’50 Crore girlfriend’ which was enough to activate twitter.
- The Gujarat government surveillance of a girl brought a havoc in the social media.
- He took a selfie with the Lotus badge during the Lok Sabha elections.
- US President Barack Obama said that religious faiths in the past have been targeted and that Gandhiji would be very upset watching this.
- This one is very strange as he was trolled for wearing a Louis Vuitton shawl.
- Even when there’s no difference in the foreign trips of Manmohan Singh and Narendra Modi, Modi is targeted every time he makes a visit.