Anushka Sharma is an Indian actress, producer and the owner of the ‘Nush’ clothing brand. She is among the most popular actresses in India who is also highly paid. She belongs to a non-film background and has made each and every single mark in the industry through her own hard work. She debuted in the year 2008 with a blockbuster hit ‘Rab ne Bana Di Jodi’.
She has received several accolades including a Filmfare Award for best-supporting actress in Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
What is Nush
Anushka Sharma has designed her own clothing line for women named as the Nush brand. The designs are creative and thoughtful.
Anushka Sharma Wedding :
Anushka Sharma married Indian cricketer in a private affair in Italy on December 11, 2017. The rumors were doing rounds on social media that the wedding will be held on December 12, 2017. Virat & Anushka shocked the entire nation by posting the pictures from their wedding with a heartwarming message. They celebrated their honeymoon in Europe.
After a lavish wedding, Virat and Anushka headed for their reception in Delhi which was held on December 21, 2017. They made a royal visit to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi & invited him to the reception who showed up as well. It was a star-studded affair with guests like Suresh Raina, Gautam Gambhir & many more.
The next reception was held in Mumbai on 26 December 2017. It was a star-studded affair where Priyanka Chopra, Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, Katrina Kaif, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek& Aishwarya Bachchan marked their presence.
Anushka Sharma Age: 29 yrs
Born on 1 May 1988
Education Qualifications :
12th- Army school, Bangalore
Degree in Arts – Mount Carmel College, Bangalore University
- Father: Ajay Kumar Sharma
- Mother: Ashima Sharma
- Brother: Karnesh Sharma
- Husband: Virat Kohli
Anushka Sharma Controversies :
- When she went for a lip surgery and her smile changed drastically.
- In an Indian Television chat show, Anushka committed that Aditya Chopra told her to better act well or else her looks weren’t good enough for the industry.
- Her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh gained a lot of attention.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli relationship kept the rumor mills always full of gossips until they married in 2017.
- During a certain match when India lost to the opposition, the Team India manager blamed Anushka to be responsible for Virat’s bad performance.