Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress who has been the winner of Miss India 2000. Priyanka is an all-rounder as she is also a singer, producer and a dedicated philanthropist. Priyanka has broken all the stereotypes and she is now among the highest paid celebrities. She has won five Filmfare awards for her tremendous acting skills. The year 2016 has been really memorable for her as she got Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian order in this year. In 2017, Forbes listed her in the 100 most powerful women of the world. She recently made her Hollywood debut in Seth Gordan’s action comedy Baywatch.
Priyanka Chopra Awards:
Priyanka Chopra has won a National Film Award for her experimental project ‘Fashion‘ for best actress. She also bagged five Filmfare awards for Andaaz, Aitraz, Fashion, 7 Khoon Maaf and Bajirao Mastani. She bagged a People’s Choice award and she is the first South Asian actress to have won it. She was also awarded the Padma Shri by the government of India which is the fourth highest civilian honor.
Priyanka Chopra Other recognitions:
This list probably never ender in case of PC but still there are some unforgettable recognitions worth mentioning. She was appointed as the national and global UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for child rights as she is connected with UNICEF for the last ten years. She is the owner of a production company named as the Purple Pebble Pictures.
Priyanka Chopra songs:
- In 2005, she sang ‘Tinka’ from the movie ‘Karam’ and made her singing debut.
- Our desi girl also sang the title track of her movie ‘Dil Dadhakne does’ along with Farhan Akhtar.
- She sang an awesome single ‘Exotic’ in 2013 featuring Pitbull.
- She gave us another beautiful single ‘In My City’.
- Recently she sang ‘Baba’ for her Marathi production ‘ Ventilator’.
Priyanka Chopra age: 35 years – Born on 18 July 1982
Priyanka Chopra Education Qualifications:
School: She did her schooling from various schools like La Martiniere Girls School, Lucknow, St. Maria Goretti College, Bareilly, Newton North High School in Newton, Massachusetts, John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Lowa and also the Army School, Bareilly
College: Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science, Mumbai
If we talk about her educational qualifications then it’s just 12th standard.
Priyanka Chopra family:
Mother – Madhu Chopra
Father – Late. Ashok Chopra
Brother – Siddarth Chopra
Priyanka Chopra Controversies:
- When Kareen Kapoor asked her about her accent, she replied by saying that she got it from the same place as Saif on Karana Johar’s chat show.
- When there were rumors of her affair with Akshay Kumar post ‘Aitraaz’.
- While shooting Don 2, there were reports of her increased closeness and intimacy with Shahrukh Khan.
- When she refused to do ‘Main ar Mrs. Khanna’ opposite Salman Khan, it left Salman angry.
- When Priyanka met Prime Minister Narendra Modi, she chose to wear a short skirt and later was condemned by the social media.
Priyanka Chopra net worth: $28 Million
Social media handles: